Thursday, March 27, 2014

Greetings, dear geeks and quilters!

I'm in the process of trying to find my camera cord so we can get on to some more fun, so for now, I'm going to leave you with upcoming posts.

- A review of my first fabric subscription from Marmalade Fabrics (or anyone else, really)
- Process for SewMamaSew's crayon box quilt (The tutorial can be found here, and I'll only be posting photos and commentary on my experience, not a tutorial).
- First part of a tutorial for a Vanishing 9-patch variation
- Guide to parcelling out fat quarters into useable pieces
- Rough photo guide to the brick-wall pattern baby quilt I'm working on.
-The never-ending patriotic split-rail wedding gift.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Nice to meet you! This is Lorna from Sew Fresh Quilts. I wanted to reply to your recent question you left as a comment on my blog. But you are a no reply commenter, so I could not respond by email. The photo header for the Top 10 Tips series is Kona Cotton by Robert Kaufman. They have hundreds of colours to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear, I've been trying to fix that for ages and it never sticks. I love the Kona line- I'm collecting from Marmalade Fabric's Color Wheel subscription. Thanks!

      Delete